English | 2019 | ISBN: 1789536102 | 258 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 21 MB
Efficiently deploy and manage Kubernetes clusters on a cloud
Microsoft is now one of the most significant contributors to Kubernetes open source projects. Kubernetes helps to create, configure, and manage a cluster of virtual machines that are preconfigured to run containerized applications.
This book will be your resource for achieving successful container orchestration and deployment of Kubernetes clusters on Azure. You will learn how to deploy and manage highly scalable applications, along with how to set up a production-ready Kubernetes cluster on Azure. With this book, you will be able to reduce the complexity and operational overheads of managing a Kubernetes cluster on Azure.
By the end of this book, you will not only be capable of deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters on Azure with ease, but also have the knowledge of industry best practices to work with advanced Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) concepts for complex systems.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with Microsoft AKS deployment, management, and operations
- Learn about the benefits of using Microsoft AKS, as well as the limitations, and avoid potential problems
- Integrate Microsoft toolchains such as Visual Studio Code, and Git
- Implement simple and advanced AKS solutions
- Implement the automated scalability and high reliability of secure deployments with Microsoft AKS
- Use kubectl commands to monitor applications