English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 20m | 482 MB
Design awesome, high-performance, maintainable reactive web apps using Angular
If you want to learn fast, easy, and rewarding ways to create web applications that are easy to refactor and maintain in the future with no decline in performance, then this is the right course for you.
Using the latest Angular 9 release, you will learn how to organize your application using core feature and shared modules. You’ll structure container components in Angular 9 to help your application supply a presentation data flow and translate component-specific events into application state commands. You will understand state management and see how it can be implemented in Angular using NgRx, a Redux implementation for Angular 9. We’ll cover how we can use Input and Output decorators in Angular 9, an easy way to exchange data between components. You’ll find out how to use functions and pipes in your application, a new way to write display-value transformations that you can declare in your HTML. Finally, you will learn how to test and secure your application to make it more robust.
- Master the Angular 9 web application architecture and how to set up your development environment
- Create a modern, responsive, and scalable web application with Angular 9
- Organize your application using the feature, core, and shared modules
- Use functions and pipes in your application to improve performance
- Develop modern, complex, responsive, and scalable web applications through Angular 9
- Implement HttpClient and RxJS Operators to provide a simplified frontend application that can communicate with backend services over the HTTP protocol
- Manage cross-site scripting attacks and audit your Angular applications