English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788629898 | 282 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 31 MB
Automate data and model pipelines for faster machine learning applications
AutoML is designed to automate parts of Machine Learning. Readily available AutoML tools are making data science practitioners’ work easy and are received well in the advanced analytics community. Automated Machine Learning covers the necessary foundation needed to create automated machine learning modules and helps you get up to speed with them in the most practical way possible.
In this book, you’ll learn how to automate different tasks in the machine learning pipeline such as data preprocessing, feature selection, model training, model optimization, and much more. In addition to this, it demonstrates how you can use the available automation libraries, such as auto-sklearn and MLBox, and create and extend your own custom AutoML components for Machine Learning.
By the end of this book, you will have a clearer understanding of the different aspects of automated Machine Learning, and you’ll be able to incorporate automation tasks using practical datasets. You can leverage your learning from this book to implement Machine Learning in your projects and get a step closer to winning various machine learning competitions.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Automated Machine Learning systems
- Explore auto-sklearn and MLBox for AutoML tasks
- Automate your preprocessing methods along with feature transformation
- Enhance feature selection and generation using the Python stack
- Assemble individual components of ML into a complete AutoML framework
- Demystify hyperparameter tuning to optimize your ML models
- Dive into Machine Learning concepts such as neural networks and autoencoders
- Understand the information costs and trade-offs associated with AutoML