English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-1-491-93089-2 | 238 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 13 MB
Discover how graph databases can help you manage and query highly connected data. With this practical book, you’ll learn how to design and implement a graph database that brings the power of graphs to bear on a broad range of problem domains. Whether you want to speed up your response to user queries or build a database that can adapt as your business evolves, this book shows you how to apply the schema-free graph model to real-world problems.
This second edition includes new code samples and diagrams, using the latest Neo4j syntax, as well as information on new functionality. Learn how different organizations are using graph databases to outperform their competitors. With this book’s data modeling, query, and code examples, you’ll quickly be able to implement your own solution.
- Model data with the Cypher query language and property graph model
- Learn best practices and common pitfalls when modeling with graphs
- Plan and implement a graph database solution in test-driven fashion
- Explore real-world examples to learn how and why organizations use a graph database
- Understand common patterns and components of graph database architecture
- Use analytical techniques and algorithms to mine graph database information
Resolve the captcha to access the links!