English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 16m | 218 MB
Whether you are considering Google Firebase or among the nearly half-million developers already using it, this course is designed for you. Google Firebase offers a set of features to help you maximize your app development efforts. In this first look, takes you on a tour of the features that support Android app development. Joe begins with an overview, then dives into three core areas: Firebase Analytics, Firebase Remote Config, and Firebase Authentication. He demonstrates how to create your own project, add APIs, configure parameters and conditions, and implement email and password authentication. He wraps up by visiting the Firebase console where you can evaluate users, engagement metrics, and earnings.
- Creating a Firebase project
- Adding Firebase Analytics
- Using the analytics API
- Incorporating Firebase Remote Config
- Configuring parameters and conditions
- Implementing email and password authentication
- Viewing users in the Firebase console
Resolve the captcha to access the links!