English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 5 Hours | 1.1 GB
Beginner game developers can use Unity and C# to design and build their first game, a clone of the 2048 math puzzle game
Build a clone of the popular math puzzle game 2048 from scratch using C# and Unity3D
First, we will assemble the visual layout that the players will see on the screen using Unity built-in user interface features (UI).
We will start from creating an empty Unity project and gradually move towards laying out all the UI properly.
You will learn useful tips and tricks of designing the UI so that it looks the same on different screen sizes and screen resolutions.
Then we will switch to writing scripts for the 2048 game.
- I will show you how to handle input from user.
- We will create a script for storing the colors of tiles in this game, so that you can redesign the game yourself and create new interesting color combinations.
- I will show you how to implement 2 main game mechanics of the 2048 game merging and moving tiles on the game field.
- And you will learn how to track player scores and store High Score between game launches.
Then we will focus on visual improvements. I will show you how to
- add rounded corners to the tiles,
- add animations when new tiles appear and when two tiles get merged to make the game look more dynamic.
By the end of this course we will have a highly polished product worthy of publishing in AppStore or PlayMarket.
We’ve also included downloadable assets and project files all for free so you can follow along with the videos and create your own versions ready for upload.