English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 45m | 429 MB
Leverage Docker best practices in your production apps
This course will give you new possibilities to get the best out of Docker and enhance your skill set. It covers the key aspects of Docker to allow you to create, deploy, and run production-ready applications with Docker using a practical hands-on approach.
In this course, you’ll learn to make your storage robust using Docker volumes, ensuring no data loss between containers by leveraging volume lifecycle. You will create and troubleshoot networking in Docker. Next, you will be able to make inter-container communication with best-practice, proven tricks and techniques. We will create a robust image packaging mechanism, and diagnose and debug the most common Docker problems.You will also learn to improve the performance of your set-up by leveraging advanced Docker commands. We will use Kubernetes with Docker to tackle more complex problems of deployment. Finally, you will leverage Docker Compose for orchestrating complex architecture and to create the cloud deployment of multi-container setup with AWS, Azure and GCP.
By the end of this course, you will be armed with crucial tips, best practices, and techniques on Docker. You will be able to tackle and troubleshoot Docker issues in production applications. Please note that proficiency with Docker and AWS is assumed for taking this course.
- Create a robust image packaging mechanism with Docker and git
- Create and troubleshoot networking in Docker
- Make inter-container communication with best proven tricks and techniques
- Make your storage robust with mastering Docker volumes
- Integrate Kubernetes with docker and leverage it for orchestration of services
- Ensure no data loss between containers by leveraging volume lifecycle
- Diagnose and debug the most common problems with Docker images
- Improve the performance of Docker images and build processes to support this
- Leverage Docker Compose for orchestrating complex architectures
- Create and operate cloud deployment of multi-container setups
- Create secure Docker and K8S deployments