English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1587205781 | 352 Pages | PDF | 19 MB
31 Days Before Your CCNA Security Exam offers you an engaging and practical way to understand the certification process, commit to taking the CCNA Security IINS 210-260 certification exam, and finish your preparation using a variety of Primary and Supplemental study resources.
The IINS 210-260 exam tests your knowledge of secure network infrastructure, core security concepts, secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web/email content security, and endpoint security. It also tests your skills for installing, troubleshooting, and monitoring secure networks to maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
Sign up for the IINS 210-260 exam and use the book’s day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review. Each day in this guide breaks down an exam topic into a manageable bit of information to review using short summaries. A Study Resources section provides you with a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day’s topics within the Primary and Supplemental resources.
The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into a busy schedule:
- A visual calendar summarizing each day’s study topic
- A checklist providing advice for preparation activities leading up to the exam
- A description of the CCNA Security IINS 210-260 exam organization and sign-up process
- Strategies from the author to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
- A conversational tone, which makes your study time more enjoyable
Resolve the captcha to access the links!