English | 2020 | ISBN: 0135964088 | 464 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 79 MB
31 Days Before Your CCNA 200-301 Exam offers a friendly, practical way to understand the CCNA Routing & Switching certification process, commit to taking the CCNA 200-301 exam, and fully prepare using a variety of Foundational and Supplemental study resources.
Use this book’s day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review all the exam objectives. The book breaks down key exam topics into 31 daily review sessions using short summaries, lists, tables, examples, and graphics. A Study Resources section provides you with a quick reference for locating more in-depth treatment of a day’s topics within Foundational and Supplemental resources.
- This book’s features help you fit exam preparation into a busy schedule:
- Tear out visual calendar summarizes each day’s study topics
- Checklist highlights important tasks and deadlines leading up to your exam
- Description of the CCNA 200-301 exam organization and sign up process
- Strategies from the author help you to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
- Conversational tone, making your study time more enjoyable