Learn, prepare, and practice for CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND 210-250 exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
- Master CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND 210-250 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND 210-250 Official Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Cisco enterprise security experts Omar Santos, Joseph Muniz, and Stefano De Crescenzo share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA Cyber Ops SECFND exam, including:
- Fundamentals of networking protocols and networking device types
- Network security devices and cloud services
- Security principles
- Access control models
- Security management concepts and techniques
- Fundamentals of cryptography and PKI
- Essentials of Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Windows-based Analysis
- Linux /MAC OS X-based Analysis
- Endpoint security technologies
- Network and host telemetry
- Security monitoring operations and challenges
- Types of attacks and vulnerabilities
- Security evasion techniques