English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-0367495305 | 186 Pages | PDF | 16 MB
Convergence of Blockchain, AI and IoT: A Digital Platform discusses the convergence of three powerful technologies that play into the digital revolution and blur the lines between biological, digital, and physical objects. This book covers novel algorithms, solutions for addressing issues in applications, security, authentication, and privacy.
- Discusses innovative technological upgradation and significant challenges in the current era
- Gives an overview of clinical scientific research that enables smart diagnosis through artificial intelligence
- Provides an insight into how disruptive technology enabled with the self-running devices and protection mechanism is involved in an augmented reality with blockchain mechanism
- Talks about neural science being capable of enhancing deep brain waves to predict an overall improvement in human thoughts and behaviours
- Covers the digital currency mechanism in detail
- Enhances the knowledge of the readers about smart contract and ledger mechanism with artificial intelligence and blockchain mechanism
- Targeted audiences range from those interested in the technical revolution of blockchain, big data and the
- Internet of Things, to research scholars and the professional market.
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!