Handle every problem you come across in the world of Clojure programming with this expert collection of recipes
When it comes to learning and using a new language you need an effective guide to be by your side when things get rough. For Clojure developers, these recipes have everything you need to take on everything this language offers.
This book is divided into three high impact sections. The first section gives you an introduction to live programming and best practices. We show you how to interact with your connections by manipulating, transforming, and merging collections. You’ll learn how to work with macros, protocols, multi-methods, and transducers. We’ll also teach you how to work with languages such as Java, and Scala.
The next section deals with intermediate-level content and enhances your Clojure skills, here we’ll teach you concurrency programming with Clojure for high performance. We will provide you with advanced best practices, tips on Clojure programming, and show you how to work with Clojure while developing applications.
In the final section you will learn how to test, deploy and analyze websocket behavior when your app is deployed in the cloud. Finally, we will take you through DevOps. Developing with Clojure has never been easier with these recipes by your side!
What You Will Learn
- Manipulate, access, filter, and transform your data with Clojure
- Write efficient parallelized code through Clojure abstractions
- Tackle Complex Concurrency easily with Reactive Programming
- Build on Haskell abstractions to write dynamic functional tests
- Write AWS Lambda functions effortlessly
- Put Clojure in use into your IoT devices
- Use Clojure with Slack for instant monitoring
- Scaling your Clojure application using Docker
- Develop real-time system interactions using MQTT and websockets
This book is for Clojure developers who have some Clojure programming experience and are well aware of their shortcomings. If you want to learn to tackle common problems, become an expert, and develop a solid skill set, then this book is for you.Homepage