English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1 Hour | 833 MB
Learn smarter CISSP study approaches, exam tricks, tips, and format, and how to answer the exam questions right – 2019
Included in this course:
CISSP introduction videos on:
- Why you would want to take and pass the CISSP certification.
- Brief overview of the 8 CISSP domains.
- How to study smarter – works for any IT Certification.
- How to make time for studying.
- How and when to use practice tests.
- The CISSP Exam itself, the format, and exam approaches.
- What to do when you pass or fail the certification, and how to get free CPE’s.
- Downloadable CISSP study plan, CISSP CAT exam info-graphic.
- 80 CISSP practice questions – 10 from each CISSP domain.
- Links to 1,000’s of free CPE’s, to keep your CISSP certification active.
Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam, which is what you will be tested on until the next CISSP curriculum update in 2021.
You obviously need to have the knowledge for the CISSP certification exam, but it is much more than that.
The CISSP exam is very much an English exam.
You need to be able to spot the keywords (PKI, policy, asymmetric, BCP) as well as the indicators (first, best, last, least, most).
Remember the new version of the CISSP exam is being used, you will test on the CAT format, 3 hour 100-150 questions (as of December 18th 2017).
You need to answer the questions from (ISC)²’s point of view, in their perfect world.
Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie. Most hands-on techies that fail the CISSP exam do so because they answer from a point of being reactive, not being proactive.
What you’ll learn
- How to take the CISSP exam RIGHT!
- Where to start on your CISSP certification journey.
- How to study efficiently for the CISSP certification.
- How to use logic on CISSP practice and exam questions to answer questions from the right point of view.
- What to do when you pass or fail the exam and how to get free CPE’s.
- Learn why you want to get your CISSP certification, what it can give you.
- Prepare for the 2018 version of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification Exam (next CISSP update is in 2021).
Introduction to CISSP essentials
1 Introduction to what this course is and is not
Reasons why the CISSP certification is the answer and the 8 domains it contains
2 Why should you want to get the CISSP certification
3 The 8 CISSP domains
4 Lecture speed
The study process material tips tricks and practice tests
5 How to approach studying for the CISSP exam and study plans
6 How to reach your goal in this case passing the CISSP exam
7 Practice tests
The exam itself and what happens after how you keep your certification active
8 The CISSP exam itself how to mentally and physically prepare for it
9 The CISSP CAT (Computerized Adaptive Testing) exam
10 CISSP CAT – Links and background
11 Life after passing the CISSP certification and being being endorsed
12 CPE resources
13 I failed now what should I do
14 Bonus Lecture