English | 2020 | ISBN: n/a | 110 Pages | EPUB | 10 MB
Have you always wondered if there was a way to improve your standing in the networking industry? Did you know about the CCNA Routing and Switching examination but didn’t know what to study? Do you want to know what it will take for you to ace the examination? If you answered yes to these questions, then you have come to the right place.
If you are an employee in the networking industry, you know that the CCNA Routing and Switching certification is one of the most sought-after certifications one can obtain. Most employers want to hire candidates who have a CCNA certification, and networking companies want to hire employees with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This certification will increase your career opportunities, help you develop the necessary knowledge and skills, keep you abreast of the changes and developments taking place, and also help to prepare you to handle any problems that may arise. You will also learn more about the different ways to configure and develop a network. This is, however, a lot of information to bear in mind, and you must understand what you are getting yourself into before you sign up for the examination.
Throughout the book, you will gather information about the following:
- What Cisco is some facts about Cisco
- Different products and services offered by Cisco
- An introduction to the CCNA Examination
- Some frequently asked questions and myths about CCNA
- What the process of obtaining the certification is, and the different examinations
- An introduction to the CCNA Routing and Switching examination
- A history of the examination and how Cisco updated the syllabus to include new developments in the networking field
- Why you should take the CCNA Routing and Switching examination
- How to prepare for the examination
- Sample interview questions
It is essential to understand that there are different levels of certifications that Cisco offers, and these range from the entry-level examination (CCENT) to the expert level (CCIE). Make sure that you take it slowly and cover the content in these courses before you appear for the examinations.
The information provided in this book will guide you every step of the way. You will gather all the necessary information to help you prepare for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. All you need to do is enroll yourself in the course and begin preparing for it. Before you do that, you need to understand what this exam is all about. So, what are you waiting for? Grab a copy of this book now!