English | 2022 | ISBN: 978-1264269969 | 352 Pages | PDF, EPUB | 14 MB
CEH Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Exams, Fifth Edition
Don’t Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Fully updated for the CEH v11 exam objectives, this practical guide contains more than 550 realistic practice exam questions to prepare you for the EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker exam. To aid in your understanding of the material, in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are provided for every question. Designed to help you pass the exam, this is the perfect companion to CEH™ Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition.
Covers all exam topics, including:
- Ethical hacking fundamentals
- Reconnaissance and footprinting
- Scanning and enumeration
- Sniffing and evasion
- Attacking a system
- Hacking web servers and applications
- Wireless network hacking
- Mobile, IoT, and OT
- Security in cloud computing
- Trojans and other attacks, including malware analysis
- Social engineering and physical security
- Penetration testing
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!