English | 2020 | ISBN: 1484259948 | 205 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 10 MB
This quick C++ 20 guide is a condensed code and syntax reference to the popular programming language, fully updated for C++20. It presents the essential C++20 code syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
This edition covers topics including designated initializers, lambdas and lambda captures, the spaceship operator, pack expressions, string literals as template parameters, atomic smart pointers, and contracts. It also covers library changes including extended futures, latches and barriers, task blocks, and text formatting.
In the C++20 Quick Syntax Reference, you will find short, simple, and focused code examples. This book includes a well-laid-out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing for easy review. You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point, and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C++ programmer.
What You’ll Learn
- Discover the key C++20 features
- Work with concepts, feature test macros, bit-casting, conditional explicit modifiers, constexpr virtual functions, ranges, concept terse
- syntax, constexpr libs, and the revised memory model
- Use coroutines, modules, improved structured bindings, and more
- Take advantage of transactional memory