When you have a question about C# 6.0 or the .NET CLR, this bestselling guide has precisely the answers you need. Uniquely organized around concepts and use cases, this updated sixth edition includes completely revised and updated information on all the new C# 6.0 language features.
Shaped by expert reviewers, this book has all you need to stay on track with C# 6.0. It’s widely known as the definitive reference on the language.
- Get up to speed on C# language basics, including syntax, types, and variables
- Explore advanced topics such as unsafe code and type variance
- Dig deep into LINQ via three chapters dedicated to the topic
- Learn about code contracts, dynamic programming, and parallel programming
- Work with .NET features, including reflection, assemblies, memory management, security, I/O, XML, collections, networking, and native interoperability