English | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 3 Hours | 304 MB
Learn how to easly use fstream library with the help of expert in that matter
This course is about operating on files in C++ language using the fstream (file stream) library.
You do not need to know anything about operating on files, but it’s good idea to know the basics of C++ language.
After this course you will know:
- how to operate on input and output streams,
- how to open and close files and how to handle errors connected to that operations,
- states of file opening,
- stream’s error flags,
- how to check the size of an opened file,
- what binary files are and how to compare them,
- how to extract and save the content of a file,
- how to create a mini database that allows you to add, show, search, remove, load, and save,
- many functions about working on files