English | 2020 | ISBN: 1492058625 | 190 Pages | EPUB | 16 MB
Until recently, training and deploying AI models required months of development and a deep understanding of machine learning. No longer. With cognitive APIs, you can infuse your apps, websites, and bots with intelligence using just a few simple lines of code. This practical report introduces cognitive APIs, examines the current landscape, and demonstrates how software developers can work with Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services to create intelligent applications within minutes.
Anand Raman and Chris Hoder from Microsoft’s AI platform team show how to bring intelligence to your applications without training or hosting your own models. Along the way, you’ll work with C# code samples to build intelligent applications using computer vision, text analytics, and conversational samples. If you have a basic understanding of the Azure platform, you’re ready to get started.
- Extract data from images with Azure’s powerful vision services
- Produce speech models for speech-to-text, text-to-speech, and real-time translation services
- Analyze, understand, and translate text with Azure’s language APIs
- Build apps that provide recommendations for informed and efficient decision making
- Use Bing APIs to search for images—or use an image to conduct a search
- Explore use cases that show how companies have used Azure Cognitive Services to transform their business offerings