English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3 Hours | 256 MB
Create stunning data visualizations with D3.js and Angular 2
Browser-based visualization has been revolutionized by D3.js, the most flexible and powerful data visualization library available today. Angular 2 will power many of the most interesting and innovative websites and apps in years to come. This practical tutorial gives real-world solutions to how your data can be brought to life by harnessing the power of D3.js and using it in tandem with Angular 2.
The video starts by showing you how you can connect data effectively to SVG elements using D3.js and provides an introduction to making D3 data visualizations interactive. It then moves on to creating a complete data visualization app in Angular2 and integrating D3.js with Angular 2 to create reusable components and blocks for future use. You will learn about the testability of components and how to implement custom interactions, filters, and controllers; discover how to parse and map data in D3.js; and master drawing D3.js’s built-in shapes and curves.
Towards the end of this video, you will learn to leverage a few advanced features and functionalities such as animations, transitions, and real-time interactions of D3.js in Angular 2.
This course will provide you with the knowledge base and skill set to visualize virtually any data set and allow your audience to interact with these visualizations to gain deeper insight.
What You Will Learn
- Harness the power of D3.js to build bar and chloropleth maps and add interactive legends to D3.js visualizations
- Attach complex data sets to SVG and geospatial elements through the use of D3.js
- Build a set of dynamic and interactive D3.js components in Angular 2
- Combine D3.js and Angular 2
- Create a mapping app with Angular 2
- Add advanced features and functionalities such as animations, transitions, and real-time interactions of D3.js in Angular 2.