Create programs in React Native and develop apps for iOS and Android devices
React Native is an exciting new language backed by Facebook that allows developers to create a native mobile experience for Android and iOS device users through a common coding experience.
This course teaches developers at any level to get started with React Native and start coding. React Native is new and still maturing therefore this course will continue to grow and get updates as the language evolves. With lifetime access students can tune in anytime to see new updates, get new content and ask questions to guide the creation of new content.
This course will help you learn React Native, get started, develop your skills and write apps for iOS and Android that deliver a native experience.
This course moves from getting your tools installed and setup, to getting started, to creating your first project to more advanced topics. This course is designed to be a one stop course covering both React Native for Android and iOS. After all thats the real value of learning React Native — to learn once and build for both.
Learn React Native because time and money are important and you want to invest in learning a powerful language that you can leverage to build mobile apps for Android and iOS. Take this course to learn React Native, get lifetime access, get help to questions and access to new material as the language and this course evolve and grow.
What are the requirements?
- Students should have a computer and internet access to take this course
- This course includes videos explaining the free software needed and used and how to install and configure it for Android and iOS React Native development
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 14 lectures and 40 mins of content!
- Create React Native Projects
- Write React Native Code for Android and iOS Development
- Get the React Native Android Tools Setup
- Get the React Native iOS Tools Setup
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners and people that want to learn React Native for both Android and iOS
- React Native is a maturing language and this course focuses on getting you up and running with the language
- This course can be a complete learning source, refresher, supplementary learning program or quick reference
- No prior programming knowledge is needed but people with React, mobile or web dev experience may find this course easier to follow