English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-78588-965-3 | 404 Pages | EPUB, MOBI, PDF (conv) | 24 MB
Explore the robust features of Bootstrap 4 to create exciting websites through this collection of excellent hands-on projects
Packed with trade secrets, this second edition is your one-stop solution to creating websites that will provide the best experience for your users. We cover six popular, real-world examples, where each project teaches you about the various functionalities of Bootstrap 4 and their implementation.
What You Will Learn
- Integrate Bootstrap into application frameworks such as Angular 2 (AngularJS), Ember, and React
- Reuse Bootstrap’s SASS mixins and set responsive breakpoints in your designs
- Customize Bootstrap’s SASS files and add your own in the process
- Manage multiple rows of products in a complex responsive grid
- Create a complete one-page scrolling website using Bootstrap’s components and plugins
Resolve the captcha to access the links!