English | 2018 | ISBN: 1788835824 | 486 Pages | True PDF, EPUB | 41 MB
Big Data Architect’s Handbook: A Guide to build proficiency in tools and systems used by leading Big Data experts
A comprehensive end-to-end guide that gives hands-on practice in big data and Artificial Intelligence
The big data architects are the “masters” of data, and hold high value in today’s market. Handling big data, be it of good or bad quality, is not an easy task. The prime job for any big data architect is to build an end-to-end big data solution that integrates data from different sources and analyzes it to find useful, hidden insights.
Big Data Architect’s Handbook takes you through developing a complete, end-to-end big data pipeline, which will lay the foundation for you and provide the necessary knowledge required to be an architect in big data. Right from understanding the design considerations to implementing a solid, efficient, and scalable data pipeline, this book walks you through all the essential aspects of big data. It also gives you an overview of how you can leverage the power of various big data tools such as Apache Hadoop and ElasticSearch in order to bring them together and build an efficient big data solution.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build your own design system which integrates, maintains, visualizes, and monitors your data. In addition, you will have a smooth design flow in each process, putting insights in action.
What You Will Learn
- Learn Hadoop Ecosystem and Apache projects
- Understand, compare NoSQL database and essential software architecture
- Cloud infrastructure design considerations for big data
- Explore application scenario of big data tools for daily activities
- Learn to analyze and visualize results to uncover valuable insights
- Build and run a big data application with sample code from end to end
- Apply Machine Learning and AI to perform big data intelligence
- Practice the daily activities performed by big data architects