English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 44KHz 2ch | 2 Hours | 751 MB
Learn the fundamentals of applying styling to HTML code, CSS syntax and how to use it. Simple guide to getting started
Let me introduce you to using CSS. I show you how to add CSS to your websites. What CSS can do and the amazing transformation that can be done.
Learning the CSS fundamentals will help you develop the core skills to apply styling to your HTML content.
We teach you
- What CSS is
- How to add CSS to your websites
- Add colors to fonts and backgrounds
- Learn about the Box Model
- How Padding, Borders, and margins work
- Update your height and width
- Working with text and select fonts
- Working with lists
- How to active your hyperlink styles
- Basics of displaying content with CSS
- All about CSS positioning
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!