English | 2015 | ISBN: 978-1783982943 | 246 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
The single-chip computer board Arduino is small in size but vast in scope, capable of being used for electronic projects from robotics through to home automation. The most popular embedded platform in the world, Arduino users range from school children to industry experts, all incorporating it into their designs.
Arduino Development Cookbook comprises clear and step-by-step recipes that give you the toolbox of techniques to construct any Arduino project, from the simple to the advanced. Each chapter gives you more essential building blocks for Arduino development, from learning about programming buttons through to operating motors, managing sensors, and controlling displays. Throughout, you’ll find tips and tricks to help you troubleshoot your development problems and push your Arduino project to the next level!
What You Will Learn
- Read data from sensors and take action based on the environment
- Use the Arduino to turn on lights, write to screens, or play light shows
- Manipulate motors and other actuators to control the movement of different objects
- Set up electronic circuits on a breadboard to interact with the Arduino
- Explore hacks to push your project to the next level
- Make your projects wireless and make them communicate with the computer
Resolve the captcha to access the links!