English | 2023 | ISBN: 978-1032392646 | 404 Pages | PDF | 58 MB
The text focuses on mathematical modeling and applications of advanced techniques of machine learning, and artificial intelligence, including artificial neural networks, evolutionary computing, data mining, and fuzzy systems to solve performance and design issues more precisely. Intelligent computing encompasses technologies, algorithms, and models in providing effective and efficient solutions to a wide range of problems, including the airport’s intelligent safety system. It will serve as an ideal reference text for senior undergraduate, graduate students, and academic researchers in fields that include industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, computer engineering, and mathematics.
- Discusses mathematical modeling for traffic, sustainable supply chain, vehicular Ad-Hoc networks, and internet of things networks with intelligent gateways.
- Covers advanced machine learning, artificial intelligence, fuzzy sys- tems, evolutionary computing, and data mining techniques for real- world problems.
- Presents applications of mathematical models in chronic diseases such as kidney and coronary artery diseases.
- Highlights advances in mathematical modeling, strength, and benefits of machine learning and artificial intelligence, including driving goals, applicability, algorithms, and processes involved.
- Showcases emerging real-life topics on mathematical models, machine learning, and intelligent computing using an interdisciplinary approach.
The text presents emerging real-life topics on mathematical models, machine learning, and intelligent computing in a single volume. It will serve as an ideal text for senior undergraduate students, graduate students, and researchers in diverse fields, including industrial and manufacturing engineering, computer engineering, and mathematics.Homepage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!