Build modern, robust, and complex applications with Angular 2
This video starts out by addressing some of the advantages that Angular 2 applications have over traditional page-based web apps. You’ll build a simple weather application where you’ll learn the basic concepts of Angular 2 such as writing basic components, making API calls, and routing. Next you’ll build a more complex Twitter app, which will be based on the knowledge you gained while building the weather application. It will show you how to handle more complex API calling scenarios, filter data using pipes, and integrate external components into the application. Lastly, you’ll build a multiplayer checkers app that will make extensive use of data binding in order to provide a responsive user interface.
You’ll then learn how to test the applications built in the course, and finally we’ll conclude by providing a brief example on how to deploy an Angular 2 app to AWS.
- Build a weather web app using a component-based architecture, with focus on modularity and testability
- Develop a Twitter application by learning to handle complex APIs, filtering data using pipes, and integrating external components
- Compose Angular components into a full-functioning multiplayer checkers game
- Write a web server that pre-renders Angular apps for performance and SEO
- Test Angular components and account for external API calls by mocking
- Deploy an app to an AWS instance