English | 2016 | MP4 | AVC 1280×720 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1h 10m | 228 MB
Building HTML forms for the web world is never as straightforward as expected. Collecting user input, and implementing dynamic form validation that automatically reacts to input, can be difficult without the right solution. When building client-side apps using Angular, you get a good amount of framework code out-of-the-box that makes working with forms a breeze. Angular allows you to easily handle dynamic form validation by taking advantage of two-way data-binding functionality.
- Building an Angular form
- Creating a model-driven form
- Using the three fundamental form building blocks: Controls, groups, and arrays
- Handling different input types: Text, checkboxes, selections, and radio input
- Adding change detection to your forms
- Creating custom validations