Learn Android Studio IDE to become proficient and productive in Android applications development.
As of December 2014 Android Studio has become the new and only Google’s fully Supported Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android.
Although you don’t necessarily need Android Studio for your Android application development, the only fastest and easiest way to develop your android applications is to use Android Studio.
In this course you will learn:
- How to install and configure: the Java Development Kit (JDK) and Android Studio IDE which includes the Android Software Development Kit (SDK)
- How to create a project in Android Studio, how to navigate a project, how to use the Android Studio code editor
- Keyboard shortcuts for writing and refactoring codes
- How to use graphical editor and text editor to create your applications’ User Interface
- How to use the debugging tools with break points and watch variables
- How to integrate Android project with Github for version control (code backup and management); and how to get help using Android Studio