Learn about Debugging Android Apps
The debugging process is one of the main parts of app development. If you want your app to become a high-quality product, you’ll need to take care of any noticeable issues. But, sometimes it’s challenging to find the source of the issue, or you don’t have enough information to solve it. In most cases, the official documentation isn’t really helpful because every app is unique.
Android Debugging by Tutorials is here to help you find a solution faster and easier by introducing you to Android debugging tools.
Who This Book is For
This book is for intermediate Android developers who already know the basics of Android development and Kotlin but want to learn about debugging steps and Android Studio debugging tools.
Topics Covered in Android Debugging by Tutorials
- Android Debug Bridge: Learn how to connect the debugger with your Android device.
- Breakpoints and Code Evaluation: Find out how to pause a running app in a specific place and inspect the code.
- Reading stack traces: Learn where to look for more details about app crashes.
- Debugging databases and background tasks: Deal with database bugs and issues on background threads.
- CPU activity and memory usage: Specialize in observing CPU timelines and memory management.
- Network activity and Energy Profiler: Learn to clone API calls for debugging purposes and handle battery draining efficiently.
One thing you can count on: after reading this book, you’ll be prepared to detect issues, find out more information about the issue culprit and successfully fix it. You’ll solve issues faster than before and save more time for developing new features.Homepage