English | 2013 | ISBN: 978-1430258575 | 223 Pages | PDF | 10 MB
Android Best Practices by Godfrey Nolan shows you how to make your Android apps stand out from the crowd with great reviews. Why settle for just making any Android app? Build a brilliant Android app instead that lets your users praise it for ease of use, better performance, and more.
Using a series of example apps which gradually evolve throughout this book, Android Best Practices brings together current Android best practices from user interface (UI)/user experience (UX) design, test-driven development (TDD), and design patterns (e.g., MVC) to help you take your app to the next level.
What you’ll learn
- How to use Android design patterns for consistent UI experience on many devicesHow to use Agile techniques such as Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven
- Development and Continuous Integration
- How to test Android APKs on many devices and master device fragmentation
- Secure coding practices on Android
- How to organize an Android app using design patterns such as MVC/MVP etc.
- How to create and consume REST and SOAP web services
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!