English | 2016 | ISBN: 978-1-4842-2160-0 | 673 Pages | PDF | 35 MB
This book shows you how easy it is to create, edit, sort, analyze, summarize and format data as well as graph it. Loaded with screen shots, step-by-step instructions, and reader exercises, Essential Excel 2016 makes it easy for you to get to grips with this powerful software and what it can do.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create amazing visualizations of your data
- Easy and accurate methods for entering data
- How to extract just the information you want from imported data, and manipulate it and format it the way you want
- Export your results to other programs or share with others in the cloud
- Organize, Summarize, Filter, and Consolidate your Data in almost any way imaginable
- Audit, Validate and Protect your Data
Anyone new to Excel, or looking to take better advantage of the platform and find out its latest featuresHomepage
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!